Saturday, February 8, 2014

Alum Rock Park

I have fallen behind in my blogging, but that's okay.  I can get back to it, or not.  Last weekend, our walk took us to Alum Rock Park.  It's apparently been around for over 100 years as a park (actually since 1872).
It was/is a nice even trail, very pretty, but not too exciting.  That's okay.  I really enjoyed it.  Here we saw some deer -- I think a total of 12 of them. 



 Mineral springs?
Not sure about this.  Seems to be stairs with nothing at the 
bottom -- maybe used to give access to the spring?


That was last Saturday.  Today it's rainy so we're going to walk around the mall.  Might even do some shopping but the purpose is for the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 11 - April 3

I am a little mad at myself for waiting so long to post these (almost two years).  There is so much more I would have said had I done it ...