Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12/4/13 - Wednesday

Today started with a trip to the dentist.  That was okay because I didn't have any cavities.  Just need to remember to floss more... how can they still make me feel guilty?  Ah well, it's only twice a year, right?  then it was on to work for a very busy day.  Got our Nespresso machine up and running.  that's about it for excitement.

After work, Robin and I were going to make a diaper motorcycle so we needed to get some supplies -- first we stopped by BevMo to get the ingredients for our Wednesday cocktail; then to WalMart for the rest. 

Made it home, had BLTs, made the disgusting cocktail and then watched an episode of Dr. Who.  Then we made the diaper motorcycle, inspiration from here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 11 - April 3

I am a little mad at myself for waiting so long to post these (almost two years).  There is so much more I would have said had I done it ...