Thursday, March 23, 2017

Day 10 - April 2


Our last full day in London ...

This was at another museum, maybe the Tate Britain? I don't remember anything from inside but it's quite lovely outside.




Here we are at a phone booth.  Fun picture.  Do they still use phone booths in London? or are they just for show?




Then we went to Notting Hill.


Beautiful .. 


and a kitty ...




I don't remember what store this was (in Notting Hill) but I've seen them here in the US too.



St. Paul's Cathedral (do you see any cybermen?).











A beer at the Shard, I think.





Walking across one of the bridges, with the Tower of London in the distance.



The view from the Duck and Waffle.  Very crowded but we had a drink there, just to say we'd been.




And that was our final day/night in London ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 11 - April 3

I am a little mad at myself for waiting so long to post these (almost two years).  There is so much more I would have said had I done it ...