Monday, August 15, 2016

Day 5 - March 28, 2015

On this day we went to the Catacombs ...

I recommend that if you go, go early so you don't have to wait in line too long.  We waited in line for about 2 hours.  It was worth it but we would have preferred a shorter wait.  It was however, very, very creepy.  While waiting in line, we had a coffee and croissant.



This was the day that I realized that I had lost all my pictures.  I took some pictures with my phone but mostly no pictures.

After the catacombs we stopped in a cafe for a rest and then went to Musee D'Orsay.  Unfortunately, our stop at the cafe was a little too long so our time at the museum was cut short.  After the museum, we walked to Notre Dame, which was beautiful.  We walked through it and took loads of pictures.   Which I lost. :(.



We then went for a drink at Montparnasse Tower which had a beautiful view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.




We then tried to have dinner at Le Bistro Paul Bert, but we didn't have a reservation so we ended up going to Chez Mamy which was perfect.  We sat at the bar and ate and shared a bottle of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 11 - April 3

I am a little mad at myself for waiting so long to post these (almost two years).  There is so much more I would have said had I done it ...