Sunday, December 1, 2013

12/1/13 - December Already

Today was a busy day.  We went to church this morning.  We took Mikey and Andrew with us because their parents needed to go to their house in Tracy to repair the fence.  Church was uneventful. 

After church we went to Krispy Kreme and picked up some doughnuts (I think I ate 3 of the 6 and a bunch of the doughnut holes).  I was a little disappointed that the doughnuts were not warm -- but it didn't stop me from overeating ...


Paul (aka Dad) & Michael put up the Christmas lights on the house and got the Christmas Tree.







After getting the tree, I went to Michelle's house for a bit.  We had some wine, talked, and watched Dr. Who.  I've decided to go back to the earlier episodes so I can understand things a little better.  

I machine stitched the binding to the quilt and have been hand sewing it to the back.  Will be finished tomorrow night.  Amazing how I can finish something when I actually try.





That's about it for the day.  Tomorrow starts early with the gym at 5:15.

Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 11 - April 3

I am a little mad at myself for waiting so long to post these (almost two years).  There is so much more I would have said had I done it ...