Thursday, January 19, 2017

Day 7 - March 30, 2015


Traveling back to London via train.


King's Cross Station .. love the "way out".  no exiting here.  We went from the Paris Nord Train Station (Gare du Nord) to Kings Cross Station.  I'm guessing I didn't get any pictures of the Paris train station before we left. (That's just one of the problems with writing this two years after the fact.)



In our hotel room, the Days Inn Waterloo.  This one had a lift!  Hooray!


So, a gentle reminder to look before crossing.  Not left, right, left, but right, left, right.


The Tate Museum.
I think this is probably St. Paul's Cathedral, though it reminds me of the Capitol building in Washington DC.

The ceiling at the Royal Opera House.  This was a surprise from Kelly - a night at the ballet.  It was wonderful and beautiful!




Took a walk down Drury Lane -- no muffin man to be seen anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 11 - April 3

I am a little mad at myself for waiting so long to post these (almost two years).  There is so much more I would have said had I done it ...