Monday, December 2, 2013

12/3/2013 - Elephants and Bible Study

I finished my pink elephant quilt tonight.  quite pleased with it.




Now I need to get ready for Bible Study tomorrow.

Had an okay day at work.  didn't get as much done as I would have liked.  I probably need to come in on the weekend to stay on top of things.  We had our tree trimming at work -- not too exciting.  If there were more of us, it'd be more fun.  Maybe next year.

Had an interesting discussion with Robin on the way home from work about homosexuality.  I really don't understand it.  It was nice to talk with her.

Then dinner and finished my quilt.

Funny, nothing about today that I care whether I remember or not.  I wonder if there will be lots of days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 11 - April 3

I am a little mad at myself for waiting so long to post these (almost two years).  There is so much more I would have said had I done it ...