Saturday, December 7, 2013

12/7/2013 - Pearl Harbor Day

Of course I am writing this at 12:05 a.m. so I am really writing about 12/6, but at this point it's all the same.  Funny, before I started this, I thought I wanted to remember every moment of every day, but some days are not that memorable.  Today was one of those days.  Nothing much for me to want to remember.  Is that bad? Worked a half day. Took Robin (and Adam and Schallert) to the airport.  Watched the boys.  I just don't feel it.  I didn't have any epiphanies.  Just a rather humdrum day.

Watched another Dr. Who episode, Father's Day. 

Didn't make anything.  Felt like I was just marking time.  Ah well.  Maybe tomorrow will be a good day that I want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 11 - April 3

I am a little mad at myself for waiting so long to post these (almost two years).  There is so much more I would have said had I done it ...