Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jan 25 - Reminders

So, today I was walking with Michelle at the dish and talking about my blog.  Talking about it reminded me that I started this blog as a diary.  I want to write about the little things and maybe the big things too.

On that other blog, I've been trying to take a picture a day.  Usually I struggle to get just one, but today I have a bunch of pictures. 

First, Michelle and I walked the dish ...



then we went to breakfast/brunch at place in midtown Palo Alto.  Can't remember the name, it was simple, like the Breakfast Place or something.


Paul wasn't feeling well (still isn't), so we picked up some groceries (soup, etc) for him and then, after picking up Holly, we went home.  Didn't do much after that .. well, let's see.  I made tea for Paul, tuna fish for Robin, and soup for my dad, then I went to Joann's to get the backing for my January quilt.  While I was there, I got some wrapping paper and some other backing

$0.39 wrapping paper

Quilt backing

backing for another quilt -- yet to be pieced. 

I also went by the auto parts store to get a headlight for the car, brought it home, found it was the wrong one -- went back and got the right one.  

Then my drawer broke ...

 and Spooky took advantage. 

Cooper in a box ..

and now, instead of watching a scary movie with my kids, I'm sitting in my room blogging and watching a sappy Hallmark movie with my husband.

so how's that for my day ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 11 - April 3

I am a little mad at myself for waiting so long to post these (almost two years).  There is so much more I would have said had I done it ...