Sunday, January 12, 2014

1/12/14 - The Weekend Recap

Had a rather busy weekend.  Friday we went bowling for Stephen's birthday.  His 30th.  Had a good time but bowled really poorly.  I hate that.  Paul and I may go again soon just the two of us, for one of our date nights.  We definitely should plan on it.

Then Saturday I walked the dish with Michelle.  We saw a heron (or I think that's what this bird is).  The picture is really crappy and I'm not sure why.


Then after that we got our nails done and then had lunch.  I over ate.  I don't know why I do that.  It's really annoying.  I should have skipped the soup or the salad or the muffin or something.

Then after getting home, I went back out to JoAnn's to get the backing for the quilt I'm giving to a young woman in my Tuesday night Bible Study group.  I then started the quilting -- actually finished the quilting and attached the binding (I watched a couple of Doctor Who episodes while doing that).  I hand sewed the binding today and washed it as well.  I put together a diaper "cake" for the baby shower as well.


This isn't the finished product; I'll post a picture from the shower.

That's about it ... here's to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 11 - April 3

I am a little mad at myself for waiting so long to post these (almost two years).  There is so much more I would have said had I done it ...